Riley Blake Designs Project Tour- Easter Egg Hunt

  


Good Morning!  Today I'm sharing the project I made for the Riley Blake Designs Project Tour for Easter Egg Hunt by Natàlia Juan Abelló.  This fabric is SO pretty!  



I decided to make a rather simple quilt pattern for this fabric and I did a quilt entirely out of half square triangles.  I love quilts like this.  Half square triangles (HSTs) are so fun to make, so versatile, and I really love the look of them.  I used 4" finished HSTs.  I grouped the HSTs in blocks of 9 (which is a 12" finished block).  And the quilt is laid out 5 blocks by 6 blocks.  The quilt measures 60" x 72".




In addition to the Easter Egg Hunt fabric that I used in the top, I added in some Riley Blake Basics- Texture in Rouge (C610-Rouge), Crayola Kaleidoscope Milky Way (CR480-MILKYWAY) and Confetti Cottons Riley White (C120-RILEYWHITE).  For the backing, I used Riley Blake Designs Swiss Dots in Baby Pink (C670-BABYPINK).  For the batting, I used The Warm Company Warm & Plush.




I used my Janome Continental M7 to piece and quilt this quilt.  For the quilting, I decided on a free motion swirl design.  


For now, I'm putting this quilt away for spring but I know I'm going to be SO excited to pull it out when it is time!!  I'm so happy with how it turned out!  Thank you for following along with me!






Talk to you soon,


Jessica

Comments

  1. I’ve been eyeing this fabric! Your quilt is so pretty, love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment