Riley Blake Designs Project Tour: All Aboard with Thomas and Friends

  

Good Morning!  Today I'm sharing the project I made for the Riley Blake Designs Project Tour with the licensed collection- All Aboard with Thomas and Friends!


All of my kids have loved playing with Thomas and I was excited to make a quilt using this for my youngest.


I chose to make the Squared pattern by Suzy Quilts.  This was a fun pattern to make!  

In addition to the All Aboard with Thomas and Friends fabric that I used in the top, I used Confetti Cotton Riley White for the sashing and border.  For the backing, I used Riley Blake Designs Confetti Cottons in Boy Blue.


For the batting, I used The Warm Company Warm & Plush.

I used my Janome Continental M7 to piece and quilt this quilt.  For the quilting, I decided on straight lines spaced at about 2".



I can't wait to get this washed up and give it to my son!  Thanks for following along with me!



Talk to you soon,


Jessica 

Comments