Riley Blake Design Project Tour- Christmas at Buttermilk Acres


Hi, Everyone!  Today I'm sharing the project I made for the Riley Blake Designs Project Tour for Christmas at Buttermilk Acres by Stacy West.

This collection is just wonderful.  Have a look at this stunning prints and colors-


You can see the Storyboard for Christmas at Buttermilk Acres- here.

I decided to make the Hamlet quilt by Wendy Sheppard.  You all know I'm a big fan of Wendy's designs and this one is so great!  The Hamlet pattern is due to release July 23rd in Wendy's Etsy shop.  I'll be doing a giveaway for a PDF version of the pattern on the 23rd on my Instagram account so look out for that!



I feel like I say this every day but...you know I like making big quilts, right??  So, I upsized Hamlet a little.   Wendy's quilt has 3 houses and two trees per size but I increased to 5 houses and 4 trees per side.  I used 10 snowball blocks in the middle as opposed to the 6 in the original quilt.  It measures 76 1/2" square (the original is 54 1/2" square).


Here is a look at my full quilt-



Isn't this quilt so stunning!!?  I think Christmas at Buttermilk Acres really shines in this quilt pattern!!  I could just stare at it :)  



Also, I'm thinking I may need to make a Halloween version!  I hope you enjoyed this post and that I have inspired you.  As always, thanks for following along!  Stay tuned for the Hamlet pattern giveaway next Friday on Instagram!


Talk to you soon,


Jessica

Comments

  1. Jessica, thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only like to make large quilts, too, Jessica! I changed my motto to "go big or go home!" a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your changes. I prefer to make bigger quilts also!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment