Free Quilt Pattern: Baby Bear Quilt

 


Good Morning!  Earlier this year I made a few baby quilts and today I'd like to share the pattern for one of them with you!  This was a super fun and super fast quilt to make!  You make one very large bear paw block and add a few borders and that's it!  You could do this in any dimensions that you'd like but my finished quilt measures 40 1/2" square.






For the batting, I used The Warm Company Warm 100.  I used my Janome Continental M7 to piece and quilt this quilt.  For the quilting, I did straight line quilting, with the line at about 1 1/2" apart.  





You can download the free PDF for the Baby Bear quilt pattern- HERE

If you make anything using this pattern, I'd love to see!  You can share on Instagram using the hashtags #babybearquilt and #jessicadayonpatterns  Thanks for following along!

Talk to you soon,


Jessica 

Comments

Post a Comment