The Scrappy Sampler Block of the Week- Assembly

             

Good Morning!  Today I'm sharing the assembly instructions!  There is one PDF for assembly that has the instructions for all 4 quilt sizes.  Just find the size that you are making and follow along from there.  I also want to say thank you to everyone who sewed along with my during this quilt along!  I greatly appreciate the company and I hope you had a wonderful time!


In case this is the first, you are hearing about it- you can find the Introduction post HERE.  Below is the schedule.  I'll update the links as we go along.


You can find the directions for the Scrappy Sampler in my Etsy shop.

Here is my quilt top!  As we went along, I made two of each block (which gave me 98 blocks) but in this quilt I used 50.  I'm saving the remaining blocks to make a second quilt top.  I'm debating the quilting now and I can't wait to finish this one up!!



If you'd like to share your work on Instagram, we will be using the hashtags- #scrappysamplerbotw and #jessicadayonpatterns

Thanks for sewing with me!

Jessica

Comments