'Make It Mini' Book Tour

Hi, Everyone!  Today I'd like to share about a fun, new book called 'Make It Mini' by Beverly McCullough.  It is the cutest book that has mini quilt pattern each with a little but of embroidery.


Bev is hosting a book tour for the book right now.  Here is the schedule of makers lined up for the tour.

Today is my day to share what I've made!  I had a hard time deciding because all of the projects are so cute!  I ended up making the 'Home Sweet Home' mini.  Here is how Bev's version looks-



I decided to do a fall inspired palette so that I could hang this mini in my entry this fall.  I used Lori Holt's bee fabric collection called 'Prairie'.


I love this cute little pattern!  I also loved doing to the embroidery!


I love it!  I can't wait to hang it up in September!  Sometimes I get the fall decorations out in August because I just love fall (but shhh I know that's too early for some people to think about fall ;)

To see the other quilts in the book, you can go HERE.  Bev did a great book introduction on her blog.

Here's one more look at the mini I made-



You can get a copy of 'Make It Mini' on Amazon, Martingale, or in Bev's shop.  Grab a copy and get sewing a mini!

Thanks for following along!

Talk to you soon,
Jessica




Comments