Treasured Threads Fabric Tour


Hi, Friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun project I made for the Treasured Threads fabric tour.  My friend, Amber Johnson (Gigi's Thimble) has just release her first fabric collection with Poppie Cotton!  Isn't that exciting?!  The collection is called Treasured Threads.

The prints and colors in this collection are gorgeous!  Take a look at them-



Using Treasured Threads, I decided to make the Sparkler pattern from my book, Precut Parade.


Sparkler is a fat quarter pattern.  When I originally made it, I did it using Red, White, and Blue.  Here is the original Sparkler-



When I started working with Treasured Threads, I thought it would be fun to use the prints from the collection for the uneven nine patches and the ohio stars and then use a coordinating solid in place of the scrappy navy.

And, here it is!


I love how it came out!  With the solid navy for the outer portion of each block, you can really see the secondary pattern.  Amber's Treasured Threads is so bright and happy!  I love the way it looks with the navy.  And, see that stunning floral that I used for the border!!  I just love it!




This was such a fun quilt to make!  I hope you have enjoyed reading about it and I hope it inspires you to create!


Thank you for following along!

Jessica









 

Comments