Stars Around the World Quilt in Land of the Brave Fabric



Good morning, Everyone!  Today I'd like to share the details of the Stars Around the World Quilt that I made using Land of the Brave by My Mind's Eye for the Riley Blake Designs project tour. 

My Mind's Eye always comes out with the most beautiful patriotic collections and Land of the Brave continues that tradition. These prints are gorgeous and they get me in the mood for summer!

I decided I would make the Stars Around the World quilt by Shabby Fabrics. The minute I saw this beautiful pattern, I knew it would look amazing made in Land of the Brave fabrics!

Oh, how I love this quilt! I think it turned out fantastic and I love how the prints look in it. For the top, I used the prints in the Land of the Brave collection as well as the following: Confetti Cottons in Riley White, Dapple Dot in Denim, Gunny Sack in Patriotic, Texture in Red, and Floret in Navy.

For the backing, I used the RBD Basic Floret in Cherry. This print tied in really nicely with the collection and I love how it looks as the backing.

Thank you for following along with me today! I hope you enjoyed this post! 

Jessica

Comments