May 2023 Show & Tell

Today I'd like to share the projects that I made this May!  I did a YouTube video talking about them and you can find that below.  


I also wanted to do a blog post with the links to the projects.   Here are the projects I talk about in the video-

1. The Essential Backpack by Annie Unrein

The pattern and video can be found HERE


2. Braveheart Picnic quilt & Table Runner

The pattern can be found HERE

3. Land of the Free Table Runner 

The pattern can be found HERE

My star pattern that I substituted into the runner HERE I made the 6" size and substituted it for the star that is in the original pattern.

4. Holiday Cheer Scrappy Trip Around the World

My YouTube video on how to make a block HERE

My YouTube video on how I finished the quilt HERE

Blog post with details on how I made it HERE

5. Lost At Sea quilt

Baby Cuddles Quilt Pattern HERE

Blog Post with details on how I made it HERE

6. Red, White, & Blue Nona Quilt

This is link to the last blog post which contains all of the links to each of the posts in the series HERE

This is the link to the YouTube videos for the Nona Quilt Along HERE


Thank you for following along with me today! 

Jessica

Comments