Starry Cabin Quilt Pattern


Good Morning! Today I’d like to share a new quilt that I made using Santa Fe by Gabrielle Neil Design.  I designed a new pattern for this pretty fabric! 

The quilt is called Starry Cabin and you can find the pattern here.

I love the combination of the star and log cabin block in this quilt and I think the secondary design is so stunning, especially in the colors of this collection!

I quilted this quilt on my BERNINA Q24 with Qmatic using the Ikat #4 pantograph.

For the backing, I used Painter’s Watercolor Swirl in Ultramarine. I added a stripe of Santa Fe Mustangs in Rust to the lower half of the backing. For the binding, I used the Santa Fe Chevron in Navy.

I just love, love, love this quilt!


Again, if you are interested, you can find this pattern here.  Thank you for following along with me today! I hope this project inspired you.

Jessica

Comments