Summer Stars Quilt

Hi, Everyone! Today I want to share a quilt I recently finished up with you!  I used Lori Holt Home Town fabric and made the Summer Stars pattern by Gigi’s Thimble.

I SO enjoyed the process of this quilt! Making each of the stars was a joy.


This quilt is a biggie!  I made the queen size quilt from the pattern and then added a border (that wasn't in the pattern).  After my border, the quilt measures 111" square!  This is the biggest quilt that I have made yet.


I quilted this quilt on my BERNINA Q24 with Qmatic using the Feather Plume pantograph.

In the below image, you can see my border that finishes up the stars on the outside row and added a nice bit of white border too.


Thank you for following along with me today! I hope this project inspired you. 

Jessica

Comments