Spooky Sew Along with Jessica Dayon on Moda Bake Shop



Hi, Everyone!  Today I wanted to tell you about a new sew along that I'm hosting!

Starting today, on modabakeshop.com, I am hosting a sew along to remake the Camp Oda May quilt.  The Camp Oda May quilt is the summer quilt along that ran during the summer of 2018 on Moda Bake Shop.  It was a really fun sew along and the quilt we made at that time is a favorite of mine.  I've been wanting to make it again and now is the perfect time!


The sew along will run for 5 weeks.  Here is the schedule we will be following-
Tuesday, September 24th (today)- Round 1, Border 1
Tuesday, October 1st- Round 2, Border 2
Tuesday, October 8th- Round 3, Border 3
Tuesday, October 15th- Round 4, Border 4
Tuesday, October 22nd- Round 5, Borders 5 & 6


You can read more about the quilt along, my fabric choices, this weeks tasks, my center dresden, and much more on Moda Bake Shop- HERE.


I'll be doing a quick post every Tuesday that will link to my post on Moda Bake Shop.  Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!


Talk to you soon,


Jessica

Comments