Kaleidoscope Quilt Along- Week 3: Make 4 Blocks


Hi, Everyone!  Today is the first day of Week 3 and we are making 4 blocks this week!  


Here are some basics first,


I'll be posting each Friday on my blog at the start of each new QAL week and I'll be sharing my progress on Instagram.  If you are joining and sewing along, I'd love to see all of your progress so use the hashtag #kaleidoscopequilt and tag me too- @jessicadayon

-You can subscribe to my blog to get notified of new posts if you'd like and 

-You can follow me on Instagram here 

-You can share any posts related to this QAL by using the hashtags #kaleidoscopequilt and #jessicadayonpatterns


Here is the Schedule we will be following--
Week 4 September 27Make 4 Blocks
Week 5 October 4Make 4 Blocks
Week 6 October 11Make 4 Blocks
Week 7 October 18- Quilt Top Assembly


This pattern is no longer free and will be available for purchase in my shop soon.

To me, the easiest way to make the blocks over the next 4 weeks is to make 4 blocks of the same color way during each week.  I think it'll be the fastest way too.  But, of course, make yours in whatever order/way that you'd like to.

Make sure to check out my Instagram stories this weekend.  At some point over the weekend, I'll do a video tutorial for the block.  I'll also put it in my highlights there in case you miss it when it is in the stories.

Just let me know if you have any questions.


Talk to you soon,


Jessica

Comments