Riley Blake Designs Project Tour- Blessed Beyond Measure

  



Hi, Everyone!  Today is my turn on the Riley Blake Designs Project Tour for Blessed Beyond Measure by Stacy West of Buttermilk Basin.


I love the all of fabric that Stacy West designs so I'm always excited to see each of her collections come out.

I decided to make something Christmasy with Blessed Beyond Measure by using the reds and creams from this collection and adding in a few things.

First, I added a green from Stacy's Buttermilk Basics Collection.  It's called C9186-GREEN.  

Next, I added some of the Stacy West Wool (also from Riley Blake) in two greens and a red- W120-Forest, W120-Moss, and W120-Brick.

Last, a gold Texture by Sandy Gervais (C610-GOLD) for the cardinal beaks.


I made this cardinal quilt.  I used the pattern called Winterberry Cardinals by Cheryl Haynes.  I bough the PDF of it on Annie's Catalog- here.



For the batting, I used The Warm Company Warm & Plush- a big time favorite of mine.

I used my Janome Continental M7 to piece quilt and pillow and quilt the quilt.  I free motion quilted a loop design.



Thanks for following along with me!



Talk to you soon,


Jessica 

Comments