Riley Blake Project Tour- Stacy West Wool

  



Good Morning!  Today I'm sharing the project I made for the Riley Blake Designs Project Tour for Stacy West's Woven Wool.  

Have you ever worked with wool?  It is such a delight.  Its different than wool felt.  This is 100% wool that is so soft and luscious.  It is not felted (though you could felt it if you wanted).  It comes is so many wonderful colors.  You can hop over the Riley Blake page to see all of the available colors- HERE.

I decided to make a wall hanging.  The pattern for this is in a book by Stacy West called 'Christmas at Buttermilk Basin'.  I made Frosty's Tree Lot.



This was so enjoyable to stitch!  I enjoyed work on it in the evenings as a way to wind down for the day.  Wool is really nice to stitch through- the needle just glides through with barely any effort.  

I really love the Christmas at Buttermilk Basin book and I'm planning what I'm going to make from it next with Stacy's wool!




Thanks for following along with me!



Talk to you soon,


Jessica 

Comments

  1. I like a lot of Buttermilk Basin things, and this is no exception. The colors are wonderful! I've worked with a lot of felted wool, and some unfelted, and I would enjoy trying this, I think. Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment