Riley Blake Designs Project Tour- Spooky Hollow

 


Hi, Everyone!  Today I'm sharing the project I made for the Riley Blake Designs Project Tour for Spooky Hollow by Melissa Mortenson.

I love this pretty Halloween collection!  The colors and prints are so fun and festive!



You can see the Storyboard for Spooky Hollow- here.

I decided to make a log cabin with this collection.  I love log cabin quilts!  The blocks are fun and easy to sew and there are so many ways that you can arrange them into a quilt top.

I decided to arrange my log cabins into diamond shapes.



I made this quilt top using the Spooky Hollow fabric collection and I also added in some Riley Blake Basics.  The basics I used were: Confetti Cottons C120-Scuba, Texture C610-Rainforest, Hashtag C115-Teal, Kisses C210-Orange, Swiss Dot C670-60 Orange, and Blossom On White Black (C730-Black).



For the backing, I used Confetti Cottons C120-CrayolaPurpleMt.  For the batting, I used The Warm Company Warm 100.  I pieced and quilted this quilt on my Janome Continental M7.  I used a free motion stipple design for the quilting. 



I had such a great time making this quilt!  I know that come Halloween, I'm going to be so excited to pull this quilt out and use it!  Thank you for following along!



Talk to you soon,


Jessica

Comments