Riley Blake Designs Project Tour- Hush Hush

   


Good Morning!  Today I'm sharing the project I made for the Riley Blake Designs Project Tour for Hush Hush by various Riley Blake Designers.   Hush Hush is such an amazing collection!  This collection is a collaboration between 21 Riley Blake Designers.  Each print in the collection was designed by someone different so it a really great mix of prints and styles.  The collection is entirely low volume prints.  I'm always looking for really good low volume prints to add to my stash and literally every print in this collection is amazing.

Here is a look at the collection-

You can see the Story Board for Hush Hush HERE

I decided to make a scrappy trip with this beautiful collection.  My favorite color these days is mustard yellow so I chose that as my accent.  The scrappy trip pattern is available far and wide these days.  I referenced this pattern by Bonnie Hunter.



I used the Hush Hush fabric for all of the top except the mustard accents.  For those, I used the Riley Blake basics listed here:
    -Confetti Cottons in Butterscotch (C120-Butterscotch)
    -Shabby in Butterscotch (C605-Butterscotch)
    -Shabby in Honey (C605-Honey)
    -Bee Cross Stitch in Butterscotch (C745-Butterscotch)


For the backing, I'll be using Bee Basics Turquoise TV (C6411-Turquoise).  I have loved this tv print since it first came out a few years back and I thought the Turquoise fabric would accent the low volumes prints and the butterscotch colors nicely!


I love the simplicity of this quilt and how the low volumes add so much gentle character.


I hope you enjoyed reading about this quilt and that you feel inspired to make your own quilt.  Thank you for following along with me!



Talk to you soon,
Jessica

Comments