Nona Quilt Along- Week 1

 

Good Morning!  I'm sorry for the delay- this post was supposed to go live last Friday and I didn't realize it didn't post until today!  Anyhow, I want to share a new quilt along/teaching series that I will be hosting on the BERNINA We All Sew blog!

Have you ever wanted to make a quilt but don’t know where to start?  Or, maybe you are a beginner and have made a few quilts but still have some questions?  Well, I’m here to help!  I’ve designed a beginner quilt pattern called the Nona quilt.  Shown below!

Over the next nine weeks, we will walk through every single step of making the Nona quilt together.  I’ll be doing blog posts on the We All Sew blog each week as well as YouTube videos on my channel that go into great detail.  In addition, I’ll also be sharing all of the steps on Instagram too- you can follow me @jessicadayon.

You can find all of the details, schedule, and free pattern download on We All Sew.

I hope you are really excited and will join me in this adventure!  Making a quilt is a beautiful, rewarding process and I’d love to help and encourage you along the way!  I’ll see you back here on April 14th and we will talk about the supplies and materials needed.  See you then!

Jessica

Comments