Orbit Quilt in Moonchild Fabric

New Pattern: The Orbit Quilt

Today I'm sharing one of my newest quilt designs- the Orbit quilt.  

Fabric Used

I made this quilt using Moonchild by Fran Gulick. This collection of fabrics really caught my eye! The colors and prints are both stunning. It also has some gold accents which really give the collection a pretty touch.

The Orbit Quilt Design

I designed the Orbit quilt a while back and as I was browsing my designs on my computer, I thought it would look lovely in Moonchild. So, I went to work and brought it to life!

Piecing Methods Used

This quilt is a mix of traditional piecing and appliqué. I enjoy both and it was nice to work on both techniques in this one quilt.

Quilting Design

I quilted this quilt on my BERNINA Q24 with Q-matic using a pantograph that came in the Q-matic library called Swirls Paisley Border.

The Orbit Pattern

If you are interested in making this quilt, you can purchase the Orbit Pattern HERE

Thank you for following along with me today! 

Jessica

Comments