American Patchwork & Quilting: April 2019 Issue- Swing into Spring Quilt

The April 2019 Issue of American Patchwork and Quilting came out on February 1st and I have a quilt in this issue!!!  :)

I worked on this quilt ages ago and am so happy to finally get the pattern out there and share about the quilt!

So here is my quilt!


I could just die over the photo styling!  I love it sooooo much!

 For this quilt, I used Farmhouse II by Joanna Figueroa for Moda Fabrics.  This line is beautiful and was a joy to create with!

And here is the whole quilt in all its glory :)


The cover of the magazine looks like this!  Go out and get yourself a copy!!


All photos Used with permission from American Patchwork & Quilting® magazine. ©2019 Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved.

If you make one, I'd love to see!! You can tag me on Instagram- @jessicadayon- or email me!


Talk to you soon,

Jessica

Comments