Moda Bake Shop Free Pattern: Grandma's Pinwheel Quilt


I released a new pattern on Moda Bake Shop today called Grandma's Pinwheel Quilt!

I made this quilt with Cheeky by Urban Chiks.  I loved this collection as soon as I saw it and wanted to make a special quilt with it!




This quilt measures 80" x 80" and it only uses 3 charm packs plus 1 yard of border to make the quilt top!  I love that!  Like others, I like to buy charm packs but struggle using them in real projects.




This quilt has a lot of half square triangles that need to be trimmed- 400 to be exact- but it is so worth it!  If you work on it a little bit each day, it does go by quickly.




I wrote this pattern so it is very easy to follow.  Each step is shown in tutorial format so that you know exactly what to do to make the quilt (like I do for all of my patterns).

Again, you can find the pattern HERE.

If you make one, I'd love to see it!  Tag me on Instagram- @jessicadayon and use the hashtags- #jessicadayonpatterns and #grandmaspinwheelquilt or send me an email!



Comments