Moda Bake Shop Free Pattern: Jolly Little Log Cabins




Today I shared a new pattern on Moda Bake Shop called Jolly Little Log Cabins.  In this pattern, I tell you how to use quilt panels in log cabin-style blocks.  Have you ever bought a quilt panel and then been stumped on how to actually use it??  I have!  Well, this is now my go-to method for using quilt panels!




Go check out the pattern and see how easy it actually is!  You can find the pattern HERE.

Also, as I mentioned in the pattern, I am going to be making one of these blocks each week until I have enough to make a quilt!  So, please join me if you'd like too!!  Buy a To Be Jolly fat quarter bundle (which comes with the panel) or use a panel you have already and start block making!  I'll probably try to share mine every Friday (or there about) on Instagram.  When you share your blocks, tag me on Instagram- @jessicadayon and use the hashtags- #jessicadayonpatterns and #jollylittlelogcabins!


Let me know if you have any questions!
Talk to you soon,


Jessica 

Comments