Little Village Quilt Along- Week 4

      

Hello, Everyone!  Welcome to Week 4 of the Little Village Quilt Along! This week we will be making the last of the houses- houses 13 through 16.  

Here is the schedule that we are following-


Little Village Quilt Along
Week 4- November 20- Blocks 13-16  (this week)
Week 5- November 27- Cut the setting/Catch Up week
Week 6- December 4- Assemble the quilt top

Here are the basics of this quilt along-

-Every week during the quilt along, on Friday, I'll post the pattern for the week here on my blog.  If you want, you can subscribe to my blog and you'll get an email every time I post something new.  If you don't want to subscribe, you can still participate by just visiting my blog every Friday (around mid-morning) to download the PDF.  I try to have it up by 9am EST but occasionally it will be a little later.

-I'm trying something new this time!  Do you follow me on Instagram?  You can find me @jessicadayon.  I will accept questions by DM or email from Friday to Sunday about the week's pattern.  Then on Monday or Tuesday, I will either post answers in my stories or go Live on Instagram to talk about the questions.  You can ask block construction questions or pattern questions or anything relevant to the Little Village Quilt Along.  I will NOT actually respond to each DM or email with the answer.  I WILL answer every question that I can in my Instagram stories or in an Instagram Live.

-PLEASE DO NOT print the PDF and distribute in any way- by photocopying and distributing, printing multiple copies and distributing, saving the PDF and emailing to others, or distributing in ANY way.  You can refer people to my blog or send a link to my blog but MAY NOT give my actual pattern.  I'm sorry I have to say that.  I love writing patterns and I love sharing them but sometimes people (and shops!) take advantage of me writing free patterns and they print and distribute my free patterns- which is not allowed.


Here we go with Week 4!  Below is the image of the quilt that I'm making.  This week we are making blocks 13-16, which is the fourth and final row in the quilt shown below.




This pattern is no longer free and will be available for purchase in my shop soon.

Let me know if you have any questions, send me an email with the question or send me a DM through Instagram and I will answer it on Monday or Tuesday on my Instagram stories!  I'm so excited to be sewing this with you!!

Here are my blocks from week 3!






Talk to you soon,


Jessica 

Comments