Flea Market Quilt Along Hosted by the Fat Quarter Shop- Details!

 


Hi, Everyone!  Today I want to share about a fun, new quilt along that I'm participating in!  It is the Flea Market Quilt Along hosted by the Fat Quarter Shop.

Here is what the Flea Market Quilt looks like!

Photo credit: Fat Quarter Shop

The Flea Market quilt finishes at 96 1/2" x 96 1/2".  It makes a nice big quilt- which are my favorite kind! This quilt along will last all year which will give us plenty of time to sew up it up!  Here is the schedule from Fat Quarter Shop- in photo form and text!



You can purchase the Flea Market book from Fat Quarter Shop.  You can then decide to buy the Flea Market quilt kit to make it exactly as shown in the book.  Or you can take a look at the fabric requirements and choose your own fabric to sew along with!

I've chosen to use a mixed bundle of Lori Holt fabric in blues, red, and pinks.  You can find the bundle that I'm using here- Bee Patriotic Starter Fat Quarter Bundle.  

I've added in some Bee Background prints for my background fabric too.  

You can read the Fat Quarter Shop information blog post- HERE.  I hope you'll join us and sew along!  This is going to be very fun and we are going to end up with a gorgeous quilt!!




You can use the hashtags #fleamarketquiltalong and #fatquartershop.  Let me know if you have any questions!

Talk to you soon!

Jessica



Comments