Free Tutorial: Be A Rainbow Mini Quilt


I recently started working with Thermoweb and am one of their Thermoweb educators now 🎉❤️  I absolutely love their products and I’m excited now to be working with them to bring you new patterns and tutorials using them!

For my first tutorial on their blog, I made this mini quilt! 







I loved making it!!   I used a few neat techniques in the tutorial so I really hope you check it out-



1-  I used their Heat n Bond fusible interfacing to make the hexis and guess what!?! You just leave it in...no need to remove it like EPP papers 

2- I used their Heat n Bond Ultra Hold Hem Tape to secure the binding.  It is SO fast to do it like this AND it looks like you've hand stitched it down.  One of my favorite tricks!!

Go ready the full tutorial on their blog- HERE

And, let me know what you think!!  I'd love to see if you make one :)  Post it on Instagram and tag me @jessicadayon  Use the hashtags #bearainbowmini #jessicadayonpatterns #thermoweb #heatnbond #spraynbond and tag me so I can see your version @jessicadayon



Talk to you soon,

Jessica

Comments