Flower Market Hot Pads



I recently had the pleasure of sewing with Flower Market by A Beautiful Mess for Paintbrush Studio Fabrics.  This collection is one of the most gorgeous ever!!  Both the colors and patterns in this line really speak to me.


I knew I wanted to make something that I'd use everyday with these beauties and I settled on potholders!  The ones I have now are in terrible shape so they definitely need to be replaced and also seeing these pretty fabrics in my kitchen everyday is really going to make me happy!

I used the pattern from Radiant Home Studio.  You can find it HERE.

Two exceptions, I did not add the hanging loop and I did not line the pocket with fabric.  I just made the pocket from batting and the front layer of fabric.


These were really fast to make and also fun!!  Also, they would make really great gifts so in addition to making more for my kitchen, I'll definitely be making some of these as gifts!



Talk to you soon,


Jessica



Comments