Food Trucks Poolside Tote



I have been having fun lately making some small, relatively quick projects!  First I made hot pads and now I've made this large tote bag.  I have a bunch more little projects in the works so stay tuned :)

Tote bags are a weakness of mine.  I can't even have enough bags.  As soon as I make them or buy them, I fill them :)  So, I'm really glad that I made this pretty and big tote bag because now I can make more whenever I want...endless tote bag supply lol

To make this bag, I use Food Trucks by Jeannie Phan for Paintbrush Studio Fabrics.  This collection has really cute prints in it!!  I was immediately drawn to the ice cream and donut prints so I chose to work with them and I thought it was make the best summer pool bag!

Here are the prints in the line that I used-


Talk about cute!!

To make the bag, I used the Poolside Tote pattern from Noodlehead.  You can find it HERE.



Here is my caveat with making bags- I always find that the first time I make the pattern, I make a ton of mistakes.  There are a lot of "oh, I did that wrong" moments :) BUT, if I just push through the mistakes, the bags turns out ok enough.  And, the next time I make the pattern, I know I'll know exactly what I'm meant to do and it will turn out with way less mistakes than the first time.



Have you tried bag making?  Do you find the same thing happens to you?


Talk to you soon,


Jessica

Comments