Free Tutorial: Junglemania Pillow


I'm sharing my next tutorial for Thermoweb today!  The tutorial is for a quilt panel appliqué.  In my project, I used Junglemania by Mia Charro for Blend Fabrics.  This line was really cute to work with!



I enjoyed making this immensely.  I used a few different techniques which really held my interest.  The appliqué is a piece of cake using Heat n Bond Lite.  Then I used hem tape to help secure the roses.  I also hand quilted accents around the roses and leaves and then hand quilted a grid on the whole pillow.




This tutorial would work for any small-ish quilt panel.  Can you imagine following the tutorial and using one of the panels in my Jolly Little Log Cabin blocks and making a Christmas version?  I'll have to do that at some point later this year :)

Go ready the full tutorial on their blog- HERE

If you make one, post it on Instagram and tag me @jessicadayon  Use the hashtags #jessicadayonpatterns #thermoweb #heatnbond #spraynbond and tag me so I can see your version @jessicadayon



Talk to you soon,

Jessica

Comments