Riley Blake Project Tour- Prim & FREE Sugar Cream Quilt Pattern




Good Morning, Everyone!  Today is my turn on the Riley Blake Designs Project Tour for Prim by Lori Holt.  Lori Holt is one of my favorite designers and I eagerly await all of her collections.  I was so excited to make this project using Prim.

Look at this pretty fabric!





I designed a new quilt using this beautiful line and it is a new FREE pattern of mine- called the Sugar Cream Quilt!!  Yay! I love sharing patterns with you all!



This is a fun one block quilt pattern that I am over the moon about!


I love all of the prints in Prim and I LOVE Lori's new shirtings, which I used as the background white in this quilt!  And, also, this Confetti Cotton Butterscotch backing 😍😍😍 I am so in love with this rich, beautiful color!

I quilted this with a free motion wavy flower with my Janome Continental M7.  The particular design was NOT quick at all 😅😂 but it was totally worth it!  I love free motion quilting on the M7.  It is so enjoyable!

Disclosure- I work with Janome as one of their Janome Makers and they sent me the M7 to use.  However, my opinions on this machine are entirely my own and are really an accurate description of how I feel about this amazing sewing machine!



You can download the PDF of this pattern on the Janome website HERE



Talk to you soon,


Jessica 

Comments

  1. Thank you for the free pattern! I love how the quilt turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this quilt! And the Prim fabric is sweet! Thanks for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful quilt, and I'm so happy to have the pattern! Thank you. Above the Disclosure that's above the last picture, there's a sentence that seems to end in the middle. Now I'm curious about what it should say!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment