The Betsy Quilt Along- Week 5




Hi, Everyone! Today starts week 5 of the Betsy Quilt Along!  

The Betsy quilt measures 85 3/8" x 85 3/8".  This quilt along will be free and all of the patterns/posts will be here on my blog.  

I'll also be sharing progress on Instagram- @jessicadayon- and we will be using the hashtag #thebetsyquilt




The Betsy Quilt Along Schedule

For this week, we are cutting the setting units if you have not already done that  and/or using this as a catch up week for block making.  It is a super simple week.  The PDF for cutting the setting triangles is below.

If you are like me, you'll be catching up on some block making too ;)


This pattern is no longer free and will be available for purchase in my shop soon.



Just let me know if you have any other questions!  See you back here for the final week next week!  Happy sewing!


Talk to you soon,


Jessica

Comments

Post a Comment