The Betsy Quilt Along- Week 6




Hi, Everyone! Today starts week 5 of the Betsy Quilt Along!  

The Betsy quilt measures 85 3/8" x 85 3/8".  This quilt along will be free and all of the patterns/posts will be here on my blog.  

I'll also be sharing progress on Instagram- @jessicadayon- and we will be using the hashtag #thebetsyquilt




The Betsy Quilt Along Schedule

For this week, we are piecing the quilt top.  Can you believe we have made it to the last week already?  This quilt along really flew by for me!  The PDF for piecing the quilt top is below.  I hoped you enjoyed making this quilt with me!!

On thing I wanted to mention, in case you need it, on my Instagram highlights, I have a highlight that talks about setting a quilt on point.  It is not this quilt but you can still get the idea on how to set the quilt if you don't already know.  The highlight is called 'On Point Top'- my Instagram


This pattern is no longer free and will be available for purchase in my shop soon.

After this week, you'll have a completed top!
Just let me know if you have any other questions!  See you back here for the final week next week!  Happy sewing!


Talk to you soon,


Jessica

Comments

  1. Jessica, thank you very much for hosting this wonderful block of the week. Such a beautiful pattern. Thank you for your generosity of sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished assembling the top and love it. Mine is in yellow and white (the bride-to-be's favorite color). Need to set it aside for a week or so to finalize how I will quilt. Thank you for a great project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment