Riley Blake Designs Project Tour- Riptide



Good Morning!  Today I'm sharing the project I made for the Riley Blake Designs Project Tour for Riptide by Citrus and Mint Designs.  Isn't this fabric so cute?!



I decide to make a quilt for my son.  I used my Chance pattern.  

This one is really fun to piece and pretty quick too for the size of it.  It measures 74 1/2" x 92 1/2".  I love it because it uses a jelly roll and a charm pack plus background yardage.


Once the fabric line is out in stores, I am going to buy more to make pillow cases to go with this quilt.  I think they will look perfect on his bed!


For the backing, I used Riley Blake Dreamy Dimple Minky in Peacock
(
DD120-PEACOCK).  I absolutely love backing quilts in minky and Riley Blake's minky is such great quality.  I pieced and quilted this quilt on my Janome Continental M7.  



Thanks for following along with me!


Talk to you soon,


Jessica

Comments

  1. What a great quilt pattern; it made up beautifully in that fabric. Well done, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you share your background fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your blog and the patterns you give away, thank you. I bought your book too.

    When you back with Monkey do you use a batting too? If so, what do you use? If not, do you quilt it loosely ?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment