Abloom Quilt Along- Week 4

       


Hello, Everyone!  Today begins Week 4 of theAbloom Quilt Along!  This is the final week and we are sewing 4 more blocks and assembling the top!

In case you are new here, you can find the Abloom pattern my new book- Season to Taste: Quilts to Warm Your Home All Year Long.  You can purchase the book:

        -on Fat Quarter Shop (in print)

I'm going to be hosting a bunch of quilt alongs this year using my book and I have some other things planned too so grab a copy and join me!!



Here is the schedule that we will follow-

Abloom Along
Week 4- January 29- Blocks 13-16 & Top assembly (this week)

-Every week during the quilt along, on Friday, I'll post on my blog.  If you want, you can subscribe to my blog and you'll get an email every time I post something new.  If you don't want to subscribe, you can still participate by just visiting my blog every Friday (around mid-morning).  I try to have it up by 9am EST but occasionally it will be a little later.  I'll share what we are doing that week and my blocks too.  I'd love to see your progress so if you are sharing on Instagram, use the hashtag #abloomquilt and I'll be checking that regularly.

Here are my blocks from Week 1-




Here are my blocks for Week 2-



Here are my blocks from Week 3-



Here are my blocks from Week 4-


I'll be assembling soon and I can't wait to see how it's going to look!!  Let me know if you have any questions!  I hope you are all enjoying sewing your blocks!!



Talk to you soon,


Jessica 

Comments