New Name

Hi, Everyone!  I have decided to undergo a name change.  For years I have been known as Skein and Hook.  When I first started crafting, I fell head over heels in love with crocheting.  I crocheted everyday, as much as I could for years.

Over time, I also began to experiment with new crafts and my horizons began to expand.  I truly enjoy all crafts...it is the basic element of creation that I am enamored with.  Today, my current favorites are embroidery, cross stitch, crochet, and my newest passion, quilting.  Since, I don't want the name- Skein and Hook- to limit me, I decided to make a change.  I will continue sharing all of my crafty journey under this new name.

My old blog and existing free patterns will still be available here (and also in the tab across the top of my site).  But as I come to update them and publish new ones, I'll be sharing them here instead.

You can follow me on Instagram- @jessicadayon- where I share everything that I'm up to.  I hope that you'll stay with and follow along with my creations :)

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hi!

      I'll be starting a newsletter soon! I'll post here and on Instagram when it's ready. Thank you for your interest :)

      Delete

Post a Comment