Moda Bake Shop Free Pattern: Lovely Quilt


A few weeks ago I released a new pattern of mine on the Moda Bake Shop website.  You can get my Lovely Quilt pattern there now.

I made this quilt with Farmhouse II by Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree Quilts.  This entire collection is just so beautiful and I really enjoyed working with it.

This quilt measures 64" x 64".  Its a good sized throw and actually works up pretty quickly.

Here are some of the aquas and blacks that I used in the quilt.  Aren't they the prettiest!?


I wrote this pattern so it is very easy to follow.  Each step is shown in tutorial format so that you know exactly what to do to make the quilt (like I do for all of my patterns).


If you make one, I'd love to see it!  Tag me on Instagram- @jessicadayon and use the hashtags- #jessicadayonpatterns and #lovelyquilt or send me an email!



As part of my effort to try to track all of the quilts I make, here are the details of this specific quilt:

Made: August 2018
Fabric Used: Farmhouse II by Fig Tree Quilts
Pattern: my own- Lovely Quilt
Batting: Warm and Natural
Quilted by: Quilting By David
Quilting Design: Cotton Seed

Comments