Riley Blake Designs Project Tour- Hidden Cottage

 

Good Morning!  Today I'm sharing the project I made for the Riley Blake Designs Project Tour for Hidden Cottage by Minki Kim.  

Here is a look at the beautiful Hidden Cottage fabric!

The colors in this collection are so dreamy and the illustrations are delicate.

You can see the Story Board for Hidden Cottage HERE

I made a no-point stars quilt using the pattern by Cluck Cluck Sew.  This pattern is so fun, quick, and stress free.  I so enjoyed putting together each of the stars using the Hidden Cottage fabric.




I decided on the throw size and made 30 no-point stars blocks. I also added 2 borders- the inner is 3" finished and the outer is 4" finished.  



To make this quilt, I used:
💛1 Hidden Cottage Fat Quarter Bundle
💛1st border- Hidden Cottage- Off White Dots (C10767-Offwhite)
💛2nd border- Hidden Cottage- Mustard Hexagon (C10761-Mustard)
💛1 fat quarter Blossom in Peaches n Cream (C715-Peachesncream)
💛1 fat quarter Bee Cross Stitch in Alpine (C745-Alpine)
💛1 fat quarter Swiss Dots in Baby Pink (C670-Babypink)
💛1 fat quarter Confetti Cottons in Curry (C120-Curry)
💛1 fat quarter Confetti Cottons in Frosting (C120-Frosting)


Here is a look at the full quilt-



Mustard yellow has become a favorite color of mine and this quilt makes me happy when I look at it!



I hope you enjoyed reading about this quilt and that you feel inspired to make your own quilt.  Thank you for following along with me!


Talk to you soon,


Jessica

Comments

Post a Comment