'Quilt the Rainbow' Book Tour

Hi, Everyone!  My friend, Amber Johnson, has a great book that is available now.  It is called Quilt the Rainbow and it contains 10 quilt patterns in a range of rainbow-y colors!



Amber wrote a lovely blog post that shows all of the quilts in the book.  You can read that HERE.  Amber is hosting a book tour and today is my day to share what I've made!  

I made the quilt called Seaside.  Here is what Seaside looks like in the book-


I have a surplus of blue reproduction fabrics left over from the Scrappy Sampler Block of the Week so I decided to use those for my version.



Oh gosh! I love how it turn out!


You can get a copy of Quilt the Rainbow' on AmazonMartingale, or in Amber's Shop.  Grab a copy and dig into your scraps to make a beautiful quilt!



Thanks for following along!

Talk to you soon,
Jessica


Comments