A Year in Solids Quilt Along- December Quilt

   


A few months ago, I shared a blog post about my new book- A Year in Solids! If you haven't read that post yet- read it HERE

To go along with the release of this book, I am going to be hosting a quilt along each month for a whole year!  We will make every quilt in the book starting in May 2022 and going through to April 2023.  

If you are looking for a copy of the book, you can find it here-

Fat Quarter Shop HERE

Front Cover of 'Year in Solids' by Jessica Dayon


Here is the quilt along schedule! 

May 1-31, 2022- The May quilt- COMPLETED

June 1-30, 2022- The June quilt- COMPLETED

July 1-31, 2022- The July quilt-COMPLETED

August 1-31, 2022- The August quilt- COMPLETED

September 1-30, 2022- The September quilt- COMPLETED

October 1-31, 2022- The October quilt- COMPLETED

November 1-30, 2022- The November quilt- COMPLETED

December 1-31, 2022- The December quilt

January 1-31, 2023- The January quilt

February 1-28, 2023- The February quilt

March 1-31, 2023- The March quilt

April 1-30, 2023- The April quilt


Each month I will be making detailed, printable quilt along schedules for that specific quilt along.  Today, we are talking about the December quilt along that will start on December 1st.  


To make this quilt, I used Confetti Cotton in Holly, Tomato, and Riley White. The specific details are in the A Year in Solids book. You'll need the book to make the quilt during the quilt along. I'll be posting my progress and sharing any tips as I make the quilt at the same time as you.

The December quilt along will last 4 weeks.  I have made up a detailed schedule for the December quilt along.  It includes each week's assignment, check boxes so you can check off as you go, and page number references so you know exactly where to go in the book.




During the quilt along, I'll be posting on Instagram (@jessicadayon).  I'll be using the hashtags #ayearinsolids and #jessicadayonpatterns so if you are posting, I'd love for you to use those tags too so that I can see your progress and quilts.

Again, you can grab your copy of the book:  Fat Quarter Shop HERE

If you are joining me in making the December quilt, grab your copy of the book and the fabric you'll be using and let's get started!  I'm really looking forward to it and I hope you are too!

Thank you for sewing with me!

Jessica

Comments