Week 5- Sweet Star Quilt Along: Make 4 blocks




Hi, Everyone!  Welcome to Week 5 of the Sweet Star Quilt Along!  We have made it to the last week of block making! Congratulations!

Before I get started with the information today...

-you can subscribe to my blog to get notified of new posts if you'd like and you can follow me on Instagram here 

-you can share any posts related to this QAL by using the hashtags #sweetstarquilt and #jessicadayonpatterns

-I also just want to note that this QAL will be different from my last one (the On Point QAL) because the Sweet Star pattern has already been released. You can download the complete PDF below.  As such, the blog posts during the QAL will serve as check in's, instead of tutorials for the actual pattern.  If you come across any questions or problems, just let me know in the comments or on Instagram.

-here is the schedule we will be following--


This pattern is no longer free and will be available for purchase in my shop soon.

Here in Week 5, we are making 4 more blocks.  After this week, you'll have all 16 blocks completed! Wahoo!!

(If you are just getting started or want to make one of the smaller sizes but are unsure what you should be doing this week, head back to Week 1 and read that post first.)

Go back to Week 2 for the step-by-step photos on how to make a block.  Or, you can follow along on the PDF that you have already printed (get the PDF at the bottom of this post).

I'm a little behind (again) and still working on my blocks from last week but I'll be sharing them soon on Instagram.


That's it for Week 5!  Let me know if you have any questions!  And, I'll see you back here next Friday for Week 6 and we will be assembling the top!! Yes!! The end is in sight and we will soon be able to snuggle up with this gorgeous quilt that we have made!



Talk to you soon,


Jessica

Comments