The Quilting Company: 9 Halloween Quilt Patterns eBook- Enchanting Dresdens

Hi, Everyone!  There is SO much excited things going in my quilting world over here.  Months and months of hard work and I'm only able to share a little bit at a time.  But, here is the first thing (and know that there is so much more to come, so please stay tuned)!

I have a pattern in The Quilting Company's 9 Halloween Quilt Patterns eBook!  I worked on this last year and it was meant to be in McCall's Precut Patchwork.  However, as F&W Media was bought recently (and it now Peak Media) some of the magazines were cancelled and Precut Patchwork was one of them!  I was bummed out because I thought this quilt wouldn't be published at all.  But then they decided to do an eBook.  You can find the eBook HERE.

My quilt is called Enchanting Dresdens.  I used Hallo Harvest by Basic Grey for Moda Fabrics.  This line is so fun and I really loved how it turned out in the quilt.  You can see my quilt below on the quilting company website...


The eBook is $9.99 and you get all 9 patterns in an instant download (there are no hardcopies of this).

Here are some pictures I took of the quilt-






It's my first Halloween quilt and I'm so excited to have it out this year!




Talk to you soon,


Jessica

Comments