Abloom Quilt in Mod Meow

 


 Good Morning!  Today I'm sharing the project I made for the Riley Blake Designs Project Tour for Mod Meow by Amanda Niederhauser.  The colors in this collection are gorgeous!  Amanda was inspired to make this fun, retro collection that was influenced by everything mid-century modern!  I just love what she did here!



I decided I wanted to use the Abloom pattern from my new book- Season to Taste: Quilts to Warm Your Home All Year Long


This is the original version of Abloom from the book-
This photo was taken by Martingale

I hosted a quick, very informal quilt along for this quilt during the month of January and here is the result of my sewing!  



I really adore yellow, especially mustard and this quilt and the colors, make my heart sing!



For the backing, I used Confetti Cotton Tickled Pink (sku C120-tickledpink).  I used my Janome Continental M7 to piece and quilt this quilt. 

You can see the quilts from my book and the versions that others have made by looking at these hashtags on Instagram- #seasontotastequiltbook and any of the quilt names in the book plus the word quilt, like this- #abloomquilt


Thank you for following along!  I hope I inspired you!


Jessica

Comments

  1. What a great fabric line for the quilt! Or any quilt, really. I like it a lot and appreciate your highlighting it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment