Liberty Fabrics Project Tour: The Merry & Bright Collection

 


Good Morning!  Today I'm sharing the project I made for the Liberty Fabrics Project Tour for The Merry & Bright Collection.  

This is the second Christmas quilt I've made with a Liberty Fabrics collection (the first was this one).  I adore the Liberty Christmas prints.  They have fantastically cute details on them and I love how they put the their collections together. and the mixtures of the prints that they use.

I decided to make the Mabel quilt by Lella Boutique with this fabric.  This was a very fun quilt to make!  It has 9 large blocks and the stars are assembled in a fun and easy way.

Here are some pictures-






For the backing, I used Riley Blake Designs Confetti Cotton in Clover.  I used my Janome Continental M7 to piece and quilt this quilt.  For the quilting, I decided on a free motion stipple.  



I really love how this quilt turned out and I'm looking forward to using it this coming Christmas season!




Talk to you soon,


Jessica

Comments

  1. I don't comment often, but I do read your blog and follow you on Instagram. I see that you don't have many comments but I want to encourage you to continue blogging because we are out here reading it even if we don't comment. Thank you for all you do for the quilting community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just signed up for one of your quilt alongs. Thank you for the opportunity to join in. Your quilts are beautiful. Keep up the good work....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment