2024 Scrappy Sampler- Blocks 41, 42, 43

               


Welcome back! Today I am sharing the block patterns for blocks 41, 42, and 43.


If this is the first time you are hearing about this quilt along, you can read the introduction post with all of the details HERE.

In case you don't have the setting pattern yet, you can find that here- the 2024 Scrappy Sampler Quilt Setting.  

Here is the schedule we will follow.  I'll update these links as we progress through the quilt along.

The 2024 Scrappy Sampler Block of the Week

Here are blocks 41, 42 and 43-

You can download the PDF for Blocks 41, 42, and 43 HERE

If you'd like to share your work on Instagram, we will be using the hashtags- #2024scrappysampler and #jessicadayonpatterns

I hope you enjoy making these! I'll see you back here next week for the next set of blocks.

Thanks for sewing with me!

Jessica

Comments