Free Quilt Pattern: Dove Baby Quilt



Today, I am excited to share the free Dove Baby Quilt pattern!  

When I designed this quilt, I was looking to use solids.  I also knew that I wanted to make a twin quilt set where the bulk of the quilt design is the same except for one colored border that denotes the gender and a special gender specific backing for each.  So, I came up with this!



I've used the Paintbrush Studio Fabrics Painter's Palette solids to make the entire quilt top.  For the backings, I used two prints from Tiara by Barbara J Eikmeier.

For the baby boy quilt, I used this one-

For the baby girl quilt, I used this one-



As always, I've worked really hard to give you an easy-to-follow pattern.  This, and all of my patterns, include with step-by-step photos for making the quilt.  I hope you love this pattern as much as I do!


To stay up to date on all of my latest projects, free patterns, quilt alongs, and more, you can subscribe to my blog to get notified of new posts and you can follow me on Instagram here 

Share what you made! Use the hashtags #dovebabyquilt #jessicadayonpatterns and tag me so I can see your version @jessicadayon



Talk to you soon,

Jessica

Comments