McCall's Quick Quilts August/September 2019: Cross Stars Pattern



Hi, Everyone!  I want to share with you a quilt I designed and made that is feature in the August/September 2019 Issue of McCall's Quick Quilts.

The pattern is called Crossed Stars.  And, this issue is now available on newsstands and you should be able to find it at a magazine retailer near you.  It is also available at Fat Quarter Shop- HERE.

For this quilt, I used Nova by Basics Grey.  I love this gorgeous line as soon as I saw it.  The colors are so pretty and the florals are amazing!!


Look at the floral backing 😍😍😍



If you make this quilt, I'd love to see your versions so tag me on Instagram with your progress pictures or finished pictures- @jessicadayon


The cover of the magazine looks like this!  Go out and get yourself a copy!!




Talk to you soon,

Jessica

Comments