Riley Blake Project Tour- Fleur

  



Good Morning!  Today I'm sharing the project I made for the Riley Blake Designs Project Tour for Fleur by Seder Imer.  

I love all of Sedef's designs and this collection is another pretty one that she created!  While, at the moment, I'd say yellow is my favorite color, I left that one out because I was making this quilt for my daughter and I chose her favorites- pinks, purples, and blues.  I snuck in a little of the greens too ;)





Here is my quilt!


This was so fun to make!  I don't have the pattern written at the moment (there are only so many hours in the day!!).  I immensely enjoyed making this and I'm so happy with how it turned out.


I used all Fleur fabrics for the top in addition to Riley Blake Confetti Cottons in Riley White.  For the backing, I used Riley Blake's minky in Peacock.  For the batting, I used my favorite- The Warm Company Warm & Plush.

I pieced and quilted this quilt on my Janome M7 Continental.  I'm rather happy with how the quilting turned out.  If I look too close, I find lots of mistakes but from afar, it looks good to me- and that's a big improvement!



I've been feeling fall in the air and this quilt is ready to be used!!



Thanks for reading!  Have a wonderful day!



Talk to you soon,


Jessica 

Comments