Sleigh Ride Quilt Along- Week 4

     


Good Morning!  Today is the beginning of week 4 of the Sleigh Ride quilt along!   We are almost at the finish line!

Here is the Sleigh Ride quilt that we are making-


The Sleigh Ride Quilt measures 84 1/2" x 84 1/2" square.  

I am using (as shown in the image above) Snowed In fabric by Heather Peterson.  This collection is in shops now.  You can find the fabric requirements using this collection on my previous information post- HERE.

I've made a printable checklist for to use during the quilt along so that you can cross off each week's task once you complete them.  You can find that printable HERE.

Here is the schedule we will be following:


Sleigh Ride Quilt Along

This week, in Week 4, we are making the other half of the chain blocks in the quilt (so that's 12 more chain blocks).  

This pattern is no longer free and will be available for purchase in my shop soon.

You can use the hashtags #sleighridequilt and #jessicadayonpatterns.  Happy sewing!

Talk to you soon,


Jessica

Comments

  1. Everytime I go to land the pattern it gives me week 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I have clicked on the link for Week 4, it opens the pattern for Week 3. I cannot find Week 4. Thank you for any help you can give me. Maybe I am too late?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment