Riley Blake Designs Project Tour- Nice Ice Baby



Hello, Everyone! Today I'd like to share all of the details on the Beachcomber quilt that I've made using Nice Ice Baby fabric by Deena Rutter for Riley Blake Designs. 

When I saw this fabric, I knew I wanted to make a quilt for my son. These prints are so adorable!   Here's a look at Nice Ice Baby-

photo credit: Riley Blake Designs

You can see the Story Board for Nice Ice Baby HERE

To make this quilt, I used the Beachcomber quilt pattern by Lella Boutique.  This was a fantastically fast and fun quilt!  I'd highly recommend this pattern!


In addition to the Nice Ice Baby fabric, I added in some Riley Blake Basics.  The basics that I used in this quilt are as follows:
    -Swiss Dot in Teal (C670-Teal)
    -Confetti Cotton in Colonial (C120-Colonial)
    -Bee Cross Stitch in Riley Teal (C745-Rileyteal)
    -Pin Dot in Denim (C705-Denim)

For the backing, I used Shabby in Cottage Cloud (C605-Cottagecloud).  For the binding, I used Gray Snowflakes (C11604-Gray) from Nice Ice Baby.  


You might remember that one of my quilting goals for 2022 is to really personalize every quilt I make.  For this quilt, I added a cute penguin to the back and used my regular satin label for my name and year.  The penguin is from the quilt pattern called Penguin Party by Elizabeth Hartman.  It really is the sweetest looking penguin ever and I know I'll be making more in the future!




Another quilt completed and I thank you for following along with me!  I hope you enjoyed reading about this quilt and that you feel inspired to make your own quilt.  


Talk to you soon,
Jessica

Comments