Year in Solids- March Quilt Along- Information Post

  


This past Friday, I shared a blog post about my new book- A Year in Solids!  If you haven't read that post yet- read it HERE

                    
                                            Front Cover of 'Year in Solids' by Jessica Dayon

Thank you everyone for your support!  Currently, both shops below have sold out of A Year in Solids!  However, both have re-ordered and should have more in stock soon.  You can keep checking back with them until the items are in stock or 1.) for The Quilters Crossing you can ask them to email you when they have them in stock or 2.) for Fat Quarter Shop you can sign up for an email notification for when the book is back in stock.  Links are below for both-

The Quilters Crossing on Etsy (The Quilters Crossing also has kits for each month- HERE- pattern book sold separately from the quilt kits- free shipping when you buy a kit too!!)

Fat Quarter Shop HERE

Again, the details of the book are on this post HERE

Today though, I am going to be talking about the first quilt along that I'll be hosting from A Year in Solids- the March Quilt.

March



To make this quilt, I used Confetti Cotton in Green Smoothie, Celery, and Off-White.  The specific details are in the A Year in Solids book.  You'll need the book to make the quilt during the quilt along.  I'll be posting my progress and sharing any tips as I make the quilt at the same time as you.

The March quilt along will last 4 weeks.  I have made up a detailed schedule for the March quilt along.  It includes each week's assignment, check boxes so you can check off as you go, and page number references so you know exactly where to go in the book.



During the quilt along, I'll be posting here on my blog and also on Instagram (@jessicadayon).  I'll be using the hashtags #ayearinsolids and #jessicadayonpatterns so if you are posting, I'd love for you to use those tags too so that I can see your progress and quilts.

Again, you can grab your copy of the book:

The Quilters Crossing on Etsy (The Quilters Crossing also has kits for each month- HERE- pattern book sold separately from the quilt kits- free shipping when you buy a kit too!!)

Fat Quarter Shop HERE

If you are joining me in making the March quilt, grab your copy of the book and the fabric you'll be using, we start March 1st!  I'm really looking forward to it and I hope you are too!

Thank you for sewing with me!

Jessica

Comments