UPDATE: A Year in Solids

  

I'd like to update you on the 'A Year in Solids' quilt along schedule!

I've heard from lots of people that they are still awaiting the arrival of their copy of the book and that they would appreciate it if I delayed the start of the quilt along because of that.  Yes, I definitely will!  I'd like to give everyone a chance to get their supplies so that they can sew along.

Here is the updated schedule!  We are going to start May 1st now.

May 1-31, 2022- The May quilt

June 1-30, 2022- The June quilt

July 1-31, 2022- The July quilt

August 1-31, 2022- The August quilt

September 1-30, 2022- The September quilt

October 1-31, 2022- The October quilt

November 1-30, 2022- The November quilt

December 1-31, 2022- The December quilt

January 1-31, 2023- The January quilt

February 1-28, 2023- The February quilt

March 1-31, 2023- The March quilt

April 1-30, 2023- The April quilt

As I mentioned previously, I will be making detailed, printable quilt along schedules for each month.  You'll be able to find them on my blog about 2 weeks before the individual quilt along starts.  I'll get the May one up in March though so be on the look out for that.

If this is the first you are hearing about the book, you can read more HERE.

If you are looking for a copy of the book-

The Quilters Crossing on Etsy (The Quilters Crossing also has kits for each month- HERE- pattern book sold separately from the quilt kits- free shipping when you buy a kit too!!)

Fat Quarter Shop HERE

Here is the picture of the May quilt that we will be making staring May 1st.

May

Let me know if you have any questions!

I'll be posting here on my blog and also on Instagram (@jessicadayon) during the quilt alongs.  I'll be using the hashtags #ayearinsolids and #jessicadayonpatterns so if you are posting, I'd love for you to use those tags too so that I can see your progress and quilts.

Again, you can grab your copy of the book:

The Quilters Crossing on Etsy (The Quilters Crossing also has kits for each month- HERE- pattern book sold separately from the quilt kits- free shipping when you buy a kit too!!)

Fat Quarter Shop HERE

Thanks for sewing with me!

Jessica

Comments

  1. Hi Jessica- I just received your “A Year in Solids” book in the mail today. It is a beautiful book, and I love that it is spiral bound! I am currently participating in your scrappy quilt along, I’m using pinks and white. And I recently had my “Holly Jolly” quilt long arm quilted, I am super excited to use it next Christmas. Thank you for all you do for the quilting world!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment